Your Concierge Mailbox Rental
A Goin’ Postal Bellevue private mailbox provides better management of your mail and packages. We are conveniently located on the corner of 148th AVE and NE 20th St, in the Sternco Center with IHOP, Seattle Lighting and Goodwill.
We offer different mailbox accounts for personal, non-profit, and business users.
- Security: We are only open during business hours, so that your letters and packages are kept safe until you pick them up.
- Reliability: Someone is always present during our business hours to receive your letters or oversize packages. With your authorization we can even accept certified, insured, and registered mail!
- FREE Package receiving: LOVE TO ORDER ONLINE? You will never be charged a package receiving fee. We will gladly accept any package size from FedEx, USPS, DHL, and UPS.
- Mail Forwarding: Traveling soon? No worries, we can forward your mail daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly! (additional costs applies).
- Mail Scanning: With your approval we will scan your letters and email them to you. After you receive them you can tell us to either shred your letters or mail them to you. (additional costs applies).
- FREE Notification: Expecting an important package or letter? We can call, text, or email you… you decide!
- FREE Parking: Located in a shopping center with a lot of parking.
- And more!
Where are we located? Goin’ Postal Bellevue is east of Seattle and just a 10 minute drive from the Microsoft Corporation and Nintendo of America Headquarters. We are the second store from the 148th AVE and NE 20th traffic light.
Please feel free to contact us for more information. (425) 747 -8222
USPS Acceptable Forms of Identification (Must be USA Identifications). At least one ID must be a government issued photo ID the second can be any on the list below:
- Valid drivers license or state issued ID
- Armed forces ID
- Government issued ID
- University ID
- Alien Registration Card
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Deed
- Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Home insurance or Vehicle Insurance Policy
Identifications must: Be current, Contain sufficient information to confirm that you are who you claim to be, Be traceable to you.
USPS Unacceptable Identifications: Social Security card, Credit/debit card, Birth Certificate.
Want to apply for a Goin’ Postal Bellevue private mailbox?
- Print and complete the PS1583 form. You must complete boxes 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12 if applicable. If you are a business then you must also complete boxes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14. Box 15 and 16 must be completed at our location or by a notary public.
- Your PMB # will be issued once we receive the completed and signed PS 1583, copies of your identification, mailbox rental payment, and the Goin’ Postal Bellevue agreement.
- Once everything is completed and processed you will be issued your address to be used for delivery.