Mailbox Rental Application
Want to apply for a Goin’ Postal Bellevue private mailbox?
- Printable instructions on how to complete the forms
- Print and complete the PS1583 form. You must complete boxes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 12 if applicable. If you are a business then you must also complete boxes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14. Boxes 8, 15, and 16 must be physically completed at our office or in the presence of a notary public.
- Your PMB # will be issued once we receive the completed and signed PS 1583, copies of your identification, mailbox rental term payment, and the Goin’ Postal Bellevue agreement.
- Complete this form if you want to process your payment via credit/debit card.
- Once everything is completed and processed you will be issued your new mailing address to be used for delivery.
USPS Acceptable Forms of Identification
At least one ID must be a government issued photo ID the second can be any on the list below:
- Valid drivers license or state issued ID
- Armed forces ID
- Government issued ID
- University ID
- Alien Registration Card
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Deed
- Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Home insurance or Vehicle Insurance Policy
Identifications must: Be current, Contain sufficient information to confirm that you are who you claim to be, Be traceable to you.
USPS Unacceptable Identifications: Social Security card, Credit/debit card, Birth Certificate.